INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Program
INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicles combine true peace of mind with the exceptional experience of owning an INFINITI at a pre-owned value. Confidence is enhanced through our certified process, which begins with a vehicle that was crafted to INFINITI’S exacting standards, passed a rigorous 167 point inspection and includes a factory-backed, up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty.*
INFINITI Pre-owned | Exclusive Membership
INFINITI maintains exclusive requirements for certified pre-owned vehicles and we encourage the smart consumer to compare our criteria to other luxury manufacturers. In order to be eligible for certification, pre-owned INFINITI vehicles must meet the following criteria;
- Up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty*
- Less than six years from the original in-service date and under 70,000 miles
- Clean title history and CARFAX Vehicle History Report
INFINITI Total Ownership Experience
Service and warranty repairs are available through over 200 INFINITI retailers nationwide. Each retailer is dedicated to delivering the INFINITI Total Ownership Experience, which is our philosophy and commitment to your satisfaction.
- Up to 6 years unlimited mileage warranty*
- Complimentary First Year Basic Maintenance 1
- Comprehensive,167-point Inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportTM
- CARFAX® 3-year Buy Back Guarantee
- Free 3-month Trial Subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio 2
- Emergency Roadside Assistance 3
- Complimentary Service Courtesy Vehicle 4
- Available INFINITI EliteTM Extended Protection Program 5
Certification begins with evaluating a vehicle’s history and INFINITI Retailers are adept at utilizing multiple databases to confirm a vehicle’s history. INFINITI’s warranty database is researched to confirm warranty eligibility and the CARFAX database reviews over a dozen title categories before a vehicle moves to the next step for a thorough mechanical inspection.
Our Certified Inspection Checklist is the template utilized by trained INFINITI technicians to examine all major vehicle components. Our checklist covers over 167 items, including; engine, drivetrain, chassis, brakes, steering, and suspension. We also require a thorough road test and an extra detailed inspection prior to listing the vehicle as INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned.
This limited warranty, which is backed by INFINITI, covers all major components and is inclusive of powertrain coverage.
All authorized INFINITI Retailers can service your vehicle using genuine INFINITI original replacement parts or INFINITI approved parts by trained INFINITI technicians. INFINITI offers an unlimited number of claims on covered parts.
What exactly does it mean to achieve INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned status? It means that a specially trained, INFINITI technician, has put this vehicle through our rigorous inspection process covering 167 features both inside and out. It must meet or exceed INFINITI’s requirements or be excluded from the Certified Pre-Owned program. An INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned vehicle is a luxury vehicle you can depend on for years to come.
Buy With Confidence: Every INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes with a complimentary CARFAX ® Vehicle History Report ™ and a 3 Year CARFAX ® Buy Back Guarantee. You can view the CARFAX ® Vehicle History Report ™ of every INFINITI Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle in inventory at no charge to you.
Based on information from more than 86,000 data sources, CARFAX® instantly generates a Vehicle History Report™ that may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
CARFAX® also provides the 3 Year CARFAX® Buyback Guarantee that reduces the risk involved in buying a Pre-Owned Vehicle. For more information about the coverage, please visit www.carfax.com.
INFINITI provides you with an emergency road side assistance package for the duration of your CPO Limited warranty.3
Call (800) 225-2476 for 24-hour emergency roadside assistance
For the duration of your Limited Warranty, a qualified representative will assess your needs and dispatch assistance, with no out-of-pocket expense up to $100 for:
- Battery boost (jump-start)
- Flat tire change (using your good spare)
- Out-of-gas delivery ($5 maximum fuel)
- Lock-out assistance
If your vehicle is disabled due to a MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN, the Roadside Assistance Representative will arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest INFINITI dealership whenever possible, or to the nearest authorized repair facility. This coverage provides for towing cost not to exceed $100 per claim.
Car Rental Assistance – Receive reimbursement for car rental expenses up to $35/day, to a $175/5 day maximum, when you need to rent a car while your INFINITI is being repaired due to a failed covered component.
Trip Interruption – Reimburses you for meals, lodging and alternative transportation up to $500 if your vehicle is disabled due to a mechanical breakdown caused by a covered component and you are more than 100 miles from home.
Beyond the coverage of our Certified Pre-Owned program, we offer the Elite™ INFINITI Extended Protection Plan. It provides the added security of:
- Optional coverage of up to 8 years / unlimited miles (from original new car in-service date and mileage.)
- $0 deductible for parts and labor for any covered repair
- Transfer of benefits to new owner should you decide to part with your INFINITI
- Expanded component coverage, including audio, navigation and mobile entertainment
- Expanded Roadside Assistance and Reunite service, which covers cost of reuniting you with your vehicle
* Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with less than 15,000 miles: 6 Year/75,000 mile limited warranty form vehicle’s original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles within new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles: 6 years/Unlimited mileage limited warranty from vehicle’s original new vehicle in-service date. Vehicles outside of new vehicle warranty period with more than 15,000 miles of New Vehicle Warranty: 2 years/Unlimited Mileage Limited Warranty from CPO purchase date INFINITI warrants to the purchaser of this INFINITI vehicle – in accordance with and subject to the terms, conditions, and exclusions listed below – that INFINITI will repair or replace all covered parts on your vehicle when such repair or replacement is due to a “Mechanical Breakdown” that occurs in the United States (excluding U.S. Territories) when all other terms and conditions of this Limited warranty are met. For the purpose of this Warranty, “miles of operation” means the actual number of miles indicated on the vehicle’s odometer, unless the odometer is/has been broken or replaced. In such a situation, INFINITI will calculate the total actual number of miles of vehicle operation based on the information available. If ever the odometer is tampered with, and/or is inoperative so that the vehicle’s total actual number of miles of operation since manufacture cannot be accurately determined by INFINITI, this Limited Warranty will be void. For the purpose of this Warranty, MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN is defined as the inability of a covered part(s) to perform the function(s) for which it was designed, due solely to defects in materials or faulty workmanship. MECHANICAL BREAKDOWN does not include damage due to negligence, damage caused by an accident, damage to otherwise covered parts due to failure of non-covered parts, or gradual reduction in operating performance due to wear and tear.1 For model year 2015 and prior, Basic Maintenance includes 2 – Oil & Filter Changes, plus 2 – Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Beginning with some model year 2016 models and newer, Basic Maintenance includes 1 – Oil & Filter Change, plus 2 – Tire Rotations (as applicable) within the first 12 months of your CPO vehicle purchase. Please consult recommended maintenance schedule for more details as Basic Maintenance differs by vehicle and model year.2 Required SiriusXM Satellite Radio, NavTrac and NavWeather subscriptions sold separately and are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes will apply. NavTrac available in select markets. Satellite Radio U.S. service and NavWeather service available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Fees and programming subject to change. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.com. ©2016 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3 Roadside Assistance available for the duration of the Limited CPO Warranty.
4 Subject to availability. Available during the 4-year/60,000-mile Basic warranty or customer-paid repairs (not including collision repairs). Customer must be 21 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license. The customer must provide proof of primary insurance. Other restrictions apply to courtesy vehicle, including mileage and day-use limitations. This program is subject to change without notice at any time.
5 See Prime INFINITI for details and read the warranty booklet or extended protection plan.